| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mombetsu in May is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 65.3mm (2.6in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Mombetsu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mombetsu, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mombetsu:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 177.1 kms (110 miles) NW
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) NW
- Omu, Japan - 40 kms (24.8 miles) NW
- Haboro, Japan - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) W
- Rumoi, Japan - 144.2 kms (89.6 miles) WSW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) SW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) SW
- Otaru, Japan - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) SW
- Sapporo, Japan - 216.7 kms (134.7 miles) SW
- Obihiro, Japan - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) S
- Tomakomai, Japan - 241.3 kms (150 miles) SW
- Hiroo, Japan - 228 kms (141.7 miles) S
- Urakawa, Japan - 247.1 kms (153.5 miles) S